It is currently April 19th, 2024, 9:50 pm

Post subject: Torrents should process themaCreator.
PostPosted: December 1st, 2018, 6:55 pm 

torrents file auto download and extract auto seeding and auto deleting. md5 changes. get the torrent original name not video file or sub directory name. could u please add it next. fully automate.

Post subject: Re: Torrents should process thema Creator
PostPosted: December 1st, 2018, 7:54 pm 

It's not needed since you can do the same thing using bittorent clients, RSS feed and monitored feature. Right now you would need to process only unrared torrents but I'm sure some time in the future we will get option to extract rars using TC.

I'm using TC with torrentday RSS feeds and it's fully automatic for me. you can do the same thing using JDownloder (extract archives and move them to monitored folder).

Post subject: Re: Torrents should process themaCreator.
PostPosted: December 1st, 2018, 10:37 pm 

Exactly how Freedom35 says no problem how well you set yourself JD or bittorent clients

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2018, 1:05 am 

make sure you set path: utorrent temp download folder, complete download folder. check youtube, there is tutorial video.

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2018, 8:34 am 

Crackpot wrote:
make sure you set path: utorrent temp download folder, complete download folder. check youtube, there is tutorial video.

Crackpot wrote:

some torrents site has not rss feed. so if we manual add for UT. how get the torrent title name for finally generate template on TC .txt document Title and if we want to add title for body?

ex: torrent file name -----> paysitename - pstarname.torrent (but when we double click on t file get the video file name "dadfafaf.mp4" TC generate the title and .txt document save in dadfafaf.txt ok? i told if in built torrent client TC had it's very easy?

paysitename - pstarname

cover

video info

thumnail

download links
[code][/code]

txt document save for post with thema poster like this paysitename - pstarname.txt

This one can do with Linux (Wbot) but no updates....

TC Had Torr clinet. like (rutorrent) we can pause skip and lotof thing can do in a 1 application (TC)

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2018, 8:50 am 

Well it's not a Wbot, I did use if for years and I changed to ThemaCreator happily.

I would suggest using torrent sites that upload organized files and that releases are named properly and not using some random filenames.

Scene uploads tend to have "weird" names but the folder name is always good and TC process it normally.