It is currently April 27th, 2024, 10:10 am

Post subject: Wordpress Embed & Download Links - Same Post.
PostPosted: February 9th, 2024, 7:32 pm 

Hey so I am trying to achieve a wordpress post with the layout below, having some issues building the template (finding creator/poster a bit of a learning curve), just wanted to check if what I am trying to do is possible or if its not...

I use mainly stream hosts (dood/voe.sx ect) but also want to use file lockers (rapidgator) for download... I was hoping to achieve a template as below

- Title
- 1st Video Embed (dood)
- 2nd Video Embed (voe.sx backup)

- Cover Image

- Download link for File Locker (rapidgator) with call to action text above

is it possible to split the "embeds" and "download" links in this way, since all hosts appear grouped together when it comes to the template.

No issue if not possible, I have managed to achieve the embeds at the top just not to add a seperated download link at the bottom.

Post subject: Re: Wordpress Embed & Download Links - Same Post
PostPosted: February 9th, 2024, 9:13 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

yes, you can do that.

In your {#hostLinks#} sub-template add in the first line {#linkUrlEmbed#} tag (with all needed BBCode / HTML) and in new line (second line) add {#linkUrlWithFileName#} tag.

This sounds wrong, but it will be correct in the end. One line is automatically removed later.

In "Main" template don't use {#links#} tag, but use these two tags instead: {#linksEmbed#} and {#linksNotEmbed#}.

{#linksEmbed#} will have all the "embed" links and {#linksNotEmbed#} will have the other normal download links.

Not sure what you mean exactly by "with call to action text above", but if that's something like "Download from Filejoker", you could add that with replacement.

You can also remove not needed download links with replacements (since it will have dood / voe normal links as well). It's easy to remove only them with replacements.

Post subject: Re: Wordpress Embed & Download Links - Same Post
PostPosted: February 9th, 2024, 9:17 pm 

Freddy you are a lifesaver, THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I could not recommend you and your products more if I tried!